We design Responsive Websites & Online Stores
How to Attract Your Guests
Why should my website be responsive?
There are many reasons why should you decide to creat a responsive website. The main one is to develop it mobile and tablet friendly, hence, the increase in the use of mobile devices is rapid.
2016 marks the first year that mobile searches have surpassed desktop searches and this trend is expected to grow more in the future.
What is the Responsive web design?
The term Responsive Web Design is also translated as compatible design. It is the process of designing and building websites that dynamically adapts to every dimension and orientation of the screen, in order to better navigate users.
SEO - Google friendly
A responsive website must also be search engine friendly, so your customers can easily find you, as the most direct online way to find your business is through Google search.
Our team improves your website with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques using keywords to rank in the top search rankings. We compose attractive titles and descriptions as well as customize your texts so that they are responsive to the search engines (Google).
Speed & Security
Very essential elements of a responsive website are its speed and security.
The speed of your website is important for your visitors to have an easy navigation. It also ensures that visitors stay on your website. If your website is slow to load, this will lead to loss of visitors and consequently customers for your business.
A modern and high quality website design presents a modern business. Therefore, we design websites that are search engine and visitor friendly. Beautiful and modern design with easy story telling in all sections. Finally, we connect the website with social media, Book Online engines and Google map directions or any other links such as Tripadvisor.
The design of your website is the digital image of your business.
Website Design Includes
- Google analytics to control your traffic
- Add meta tags to search engines
- Add Photo & Video Gallery.
- Livechat: the ability to live chat with your customers.
- (Hosting) & Domain Name
- Creating corporate e-mails.
- Animated banners and info boxes (animated banner, info blocks)
- (custom design)
- Responsive for all screen sizes (computers, tablets, mobile)
- Website Traffic Statistics 24 Hours / 365 Days.
- Install SSL security certificate
- Contact form, application form.
- Google maps – to make it easier for your visitors to find you
- Social networking – Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Compress webpage files for fast loading.